Move to Virtual Meetings
At this point, the majority of universities have gone virtual. Classes have transitioned to being completely online, utilizing apps such as Google Hangout, Zoom, and others.Be sure to use your online resources!
This is a LOT of information out there. Be sure to continuously check in with your local news for the most accurate information about your area.
Now is the time to be flexible, patient and creative when it comes to school and work. We know that this situation is stressful — if you are feeling anxiety, you are most certainly not alone! Here is a useful article that provides sound strategies for managing this stress: 5 Ways to Overcome the Psychological Stress of Coronavirus.
Follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Guidelines
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then discard the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay at home when you are sick.
- Practice social distancing.